Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the use of the Internet services (&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;Services&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;) provided by MBC coin team (&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;the Corporation&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;) by members and the combined use of their rights, obligations and responsibilities, Purpose of use and procedures.
Article 2 (Effect and Change of Terms)
The contents of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon posting on the service screen and consent of the user. The corporation may change these terms if there are reasonable grounds, and at least seven days in advance if the terms are changed. In addition, when a new service is opened, it will be provided according to these terms unless otherwise stated.
1. These Terms and Conditions are effective when the corporation publishes it through the service screen and the user agrees to it.
2. The corporation may amend or modify the contents of this Agreement without violating the relevant laws and regulations such as the &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;Act on the Regulation of the Terms and Conditions of Use, Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Act,&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; and the &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;Personal Information Protection Act&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; .
3. In case of amendment of the terms, the corporation shall notify the service homepage from the date of application 7 days before the effective date to the date of application on the service screen together with the current conditions by specifying the applicable date and reason for the amendment.
4. If the corporation notifies the notification pursuant to the preceding paragraph and notifies the intention to deny the notification from the notice day up to 7 days after the effective date of the revision, if the notice clearly shows that it is approved, If a member does not agree with the revised terms, the member may terminate the contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 7, Paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the related laws and regulations such as the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the detailed instructions for use of services provided by the Corporation.
Article 4 (Definition of terms)
Terms used in these terms are as follows.
1. User: Member and non-member receiving service provided by corporation
2. Member: Anyone who has entered into a service use contract with a corporation and has been granted a user ID (ID)
3. Non-members: Those who use the services provided by the corporation without joining the membership
4. ID: A letter or combination of numbers set by the member and approved by the corporation for member identification and use of the member's service.
5. Password: A combination of letters or numbers set by the member himself / herself
To protect personal information, passwords are encrypted and stored in a form that can not be decrypted. They are never used except for unavoidable reasons such as personal authentication and service interworking.
6. Connection site: Web site that is linked with homepage and hyper link method (the object of hyperlink includes text, still image and moving image).
7. Operator: Person selected by the corporation for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
8. Personal Information: Information that can identify a specific individual based on the name, e-mail address, etc. included in the information (including the information that can not be recognized by a person but easily identifiable by other information do)
9. Cancellation: The user cancels the use contract after opening the service
Chapter 2 Membership and Withdrawal
Article 5 (Membership)
1. The user submits membership information according to the form prescribed by the corporation and then signs the agreement to agree to the terms and conditions.
2. A corporation shall register as a member of the users who apply to join as a member as in the preceding paragraph, unless they fall under the following subparagraphs.
A. If you do not apply for an email address
N. If you apply using someone else's email address
C. If the applicant has previously lost his or her membership pursuant to Article 7, Paragraph 2 of this Agreement
D. False, missing, or missing entries in the registration
ㅁ. If it is determined that the registration as a member is significantly impeded by the technical or business performance of the corporation
F. Children under 14 years of age
3. The time for establishing the membership contract is the time when the corporation agrees.
Article 6 (Change of Member Information)
1. Members can view and modify their personal information at any time through the personal information management screen.
2. If a member changes the member's information at the time of application, he / she must modify it online, and the member is responsible for the problem caused by the unauthorized information.
Article 7 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification)
1. A member may request withdrawal if he / she desires to withdraw, and the corporation shall handle the withdrawal immediately. However, the request for withdrawal must be made from the service homepage of the corporation. After unsubscription, we delete membership information according to related law and personal information policy.
2. If a member falls under any of the following grounds, a corporation may lose membership.
A. If you register false information at the time of application
N. If you threaten the order of electronic transactions and information communication services, such as interrupting the use of others' services, hurting the reputation of others or stealing the information
C. Sale of unauthorized fraudulent information and other unauthorized goods
D. If you use the site as a place of publicity for unauthorized public relations or business activities
ㅁ. If you interrupt the operation of the corporation by changing the information provided
F. If the act is prohibited by these laws and regulations, or if doing something that hinders the morals
G. If it is deemed improper to continue eligibility of other members
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 8 (Content of Service)
1. The corporation provides the following services.
A. General guidance services provided by corporations
N. MobiCoins Wallet team Electronic Wallet Service
C. Services set by other corporations
Article 9 (Commencement of Service Use)
1. The corporation shall start the service from the time of acceptance of application for use of the grant. However, in case of some services, service will start from the specified date.
2. If the Company fails to commence service due to business or technical difficulties, it shall disclose to the Site or notify the Member.
Article 10 (Change and suspension of services)
1. The corporation may notify the members of the contents of the service to be changed and the date of delivery by the method set out in Article 12, and may change and provide the service.
2. The corporation may restrict or suspend all or part of the service if the following items are satisfied.
A. In case of inevitable construction due to maintenance of service equipment
N. If a member interferes with the services and business activities of a corporation
C. If there is interference with normal use of the service due to power outage, disorder of the equipment,
D. If the service can not be maintained due to the corporation's various circumstances such as termination of the contract with the service provider
ㅁ. If there is a force majeure such as other natural disasters or national emergencies
3. In case of suspension of service pursuant to Paragraph 2, the corporation shall notify the user in the manner prescribed in Article 12. However, this shall not apply in cases where it is not possible to notify the Company due to interruption of service due to reasons beyond the control of the corporation (operator's intention, faultless disk failure, system down, etc.).
4. The corporation shall not be responsible for any problems arising from changes or discontinuance of contents or service of the user's posted or transmitted data.
Article 11 (Responsibilities and Restrictions on Services)
1. MobiCoins Wallet team E-wallet service
A. The services provided by the corporation include the MobiCoins Wallet team electronic wallet service.
N. The MobiCoins Wallet team Electronic Wallet service provides a transfer service between MobiCoins Wallet team and your wallet.
2. The types of services provided by the corporation may be changed from time to time by the circumstances of the corporation, and the copyrights and intellectual property rights of the services provided belong to the corporation.
4. Relationship between corporation and connection site
A. The corporation does not assume any warranty liability for the transactions with users by the goods, services, and services provided independently by the connection site.
Article 12 (Notice to Members)
1. The corporation may notify the result of processing and guidance related to the use of the corporation's services in operating the service, and may transmit the e-mail address or SMS transmission provided by the member to the corporation. However, it may be restricted by member's consent.
2. A corporation may substitute for individual notice by posting it on the bulletin board in case of notice to many unspecified members.
Chapter 4 Protection of Personal Information
Article 13 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The corporation collects the minimum information necessary for the smooth operation of this service.
2. When collecting personal information of the user, the consent of the user is obtained except for the following cases.
A. If there are special regulations in the law
N. When necessary for the fulfillment of service use contract
C. If necessary for the settlement of fees according to the provision of services
3. The corporation shall limit the number of administrators to protect the personal information, and take technical measures necessary for securing stability so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, or tampered with.
4. Personal information provided can not be used for purposes other than without the consent of the user or provided to a third party. Exceptions are made in the following cases.
A. If there are special regulations in the law
N. User authentication procedure
C. If necessary for the delivery of prizes according to the provision of services
D. Usage as smooth operation and statistical analysis data of corporate homepage
E. Statistical writing, if necessary for academic research or market research, in a form in which a particular individual is not identifiable
5. When a corporation achieves the purpose of collecting personal information, it immediately destroys the personal information.
6. Matters concerning the operation of cookies
A. To provide customized services tailored to users, corporations use 'cookies' that store and retrieve information from users from time to time.
N. A cookie is a small amount of information that is sent to your computer browser by the server (HTTP) used to run the website and may be stored on your hard disk in your PC
1. Personal Information Collection Items and Purpose of Use
The MobiCoins Wallet team (&amp;amp;quot; Company &amp;amp;quot;) collects and uses personal information for the following purposes to provide various and convenient Internet services :
We do not collect and use personal information except for the following purposes, and if the purpose of the service provided by the company changes, we will take necessary actions, such as receiving a separate consent.
The mobile phone number uses the mobile phone number certified by the evaluation information agency.
[Required items collected]
Name, ID, password, email address, carrier information,
1) Mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, country (overseas), identity card (resident registration number bforward), front, back, identification picture, and kyc certification document
2) Identify the identity and verify the real name of the member service
3) Check if a duplicate subscription is available
4) Securing a smooth communication path for communication of notices
5) Operate customer center
6) Preventing fraudulent use of members
7) Basic data for the formation of services
Until the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved or member withdrawal.
However, if the relevant statutes keep it, it shall be kept separately for the mandatory period.
&amp;amp;lt; selection collection item &amp;amp;gt;
member photo and image and address
SAMPLEWALLET , service use , use for kyc certification
Until the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved or member withdrawal.
However, if the relevant statutes keep it, it shall be kept separately for the mandatory period.
[Information created / collected during the course of service use]
Service use records, connection logs, access IP information, cookies, payment history
Preservation of records for conflict adjustment against personal information breaches
provide services and developing new service for marketing and promotion.
2. Agree to collect personal information
3. The period of use and retention of personal information collected
In principle, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved or the members withdrawal.
However, if the relevant statutes require preservation, as shown below, they shall be kept separately for the period specified by the law.
Information, retention grounds, retention periods
Records of electronic financial transactions, electronic financial transaction law, 5 years
Act on consumer protection in records, electronic commerce, etc. concerning withdrawal of contracts or subscriptions, 5 years
Act on the Protection of Consumers in Records on Payment and Supply of Goods, Electronic Commerce, 5 years
Act on consumer protection in consumer complaints or records of dispute handling, electronic commerce, etc, 3 years
Records on markingsportings, Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, 6 months
Personal Information on Service Use, Communications Secret Protection Act, 3 months
4. A consignment handling
In case the company provides personal information of the member to the third party, the member who obtains the member's personal information in advance, the person who obtains the member's personal information shall obtain the member's personal information.
5. The provision of personal information to the third parties
In case the company provides personal information of the member to a third party, when the member sign up, the person who obtains the member's personal information in advance and the personal information items that provide the member's personal information,
have to be asked for consent on the items of personal information.
Person who is provided personal information
Stock company SAMPLEWALLET
Purpose of personal information use
Customer consultation, AS, etc.
Personal information item
Name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, order information, recipient information (name, telephone number, address), kyc authentication, email address
6. Destruction of personal information collected
① In principle, the company shall destroy the members ' personal information without delay when the purpose of personal information collection and utilization is achieved.
② If the member's personal information is in electronic file format, the information shall be deleted completely using a technical method to prevent recovery and playback, and in the case of records, print or written information, the information shall be destroyed.
7. Operate and utilize cookies
① The company installs and operates cookies. Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer that the server used to run the website sends to your browser.
When a member connects the company's website, the company's computer can read the cookie contents in the member's browser and find the member's information on the member's computer and provide the service without any further input such as ID
② The member has a choice for cookies and can choose from &amp;amp;quot; Tools &amp;amp;gt; Internet Options &amp;amp;gt; Privacy &amp;amp;gt; Privacy Settings &amp;amp;quot; at the top of the Internet Explorer browser.
However, some services may be difficult to use if you refuse to install cookies.
8. Membership Rights
① The member can access or modify the registered personal information at any time.
② To check or edit personal information, click &amp;amp;quot; Member information &amp;amp;quot; and &amp;amp;quot; Check or modify member information &amp;amp;quot; on the company website to send the information, or send the information to the owner of the personal information protection agency by phone or E-mail.
③ If a member requests correction for personal information errors, the company does not use or provide such personal information until the member completes the correction.
④ If the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, the result of the correction shall be notified to the third party without delay to correct it.
⑤ In relation to the collection, utilization, and provision of personal information through membership registration, the member may withdraw the contents of the agreement at any time.
Revoking consent can be withdrawn at &amp;amp;quot; Member Information &amp;amp;gt; Leave Membership &amp;amp;quot; at any time after logging into the company's website.
9. Protection of Children's Personal Information
① The company shall not collect personal information of members under the age of 14 without the consent of their legal representatives.
② A legal representative may access or modify personal information and request the cancellation of consent for the collection, use and provision of personal information and correction of errors.
The rights of legal representatives to access, modify and withdraw consent shall be governed by the regulations on the members.
10. A person who protects his personal information
The company shall designate the owner of the personal information protection measure to protect the members ' personal information and handle personal information related complaints.
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please contact the person in charge below. I will respond promptly and sincerely.
As the policy of the government or the company changes, the content can be deleted or modified. In this case, the website will be notified without delay from the 7th day before the date of implementation.
Article 1 (Purpose)These Terms of Service shall be used by the member using an Internet-related service provided by MobiCoins Wallet team (&amp;amp;quot; corporate &amp;amp;quot;) and The purpose of the Regulations is to define basic information such as rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the members and the corporation, and the conditions and procedures of use for utilization by integrating them into one ID and password.
Article 2 (Effective and Change of Terms and Conditions)The contents of the Agreement shall be effective by posting them on the service screen and agreeing by the user. The corporation may change this Agreement if a reasonable reason arises, and notify at least 7 days before the change of the Agreement. In addition, new services will be provided in accordance with these terms and conditions unless otherwise stated.
1. This Agreement shall take effect by posting it on the service screen by the corporation and agreeing to it by the user.2. The corporation shall not violate or violate such laws as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information Communication Network Use and Information Protection, and the Privacy Act.3. In case of a revision of the Agreement, the company shall specify the application date and the reason for the amendment and notify the service website on the service screen from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date.4. In case the company clearly states that it has not expressed its intention to refuse the amendment from the date of notice up to seven days after the enforcement date of the revision agreement, but there is no indication of change of approval. If the member does not agree to the amendment terms, the member may terminate the service contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 paragraph 1.
Article 3 (non-conditioned rules)Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be subject to regulations such as the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, and the related statutes and the detailed instructions for the use of services provided by the corporation.Article 4 (Definition of terms)The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows :1. Users : Members and non-members receiving services provided by the Company2. Member : A person who has signed a service use contract with a corporation and is granted a user ID3. Non-member : A person who uses services provided by a corporation without joining a member4. ID : A combination of letters or numbers established by member and approved by the corporation for identification of members and their use of services.5. Password : A combination of letters or numbers set by the member himself to protect the member's information.For personal information protection, passwords are encrypted and stored in a non-detectable form, and are never used except for inevitable items such as personal authentication and service linkage.
6. Connection site : A website and a website that is linked to a hyperlink (the subject of a hyperlink includes letters, stops, and pictures).7. Operator : The person selected by the corporation for overall management and smooth operation of the service.8. Personal Information : Information that can identify a person by name or email address contained in that information (even if such information can not be recognized, including easily combined with other information so can be recognized.)9. Termination : Withdrawal the service contract after the service is opened.Chapter 2 Membership and withdrawal of membersArticle 5 (Membership sign - up)1. The user enters the member information according to the form prescribed by the corporation and applies for membership by expressing his or her willingness to accept these terms and conditions.
2. The corporation registers as a member unless it falls under each of the following clauses among the users who apply to join as a member as shown in the preceding paragraph.a. Not apply for email address authorizationb. To apply using another person's email addressc. Case a subscriber has lost his or her membership before pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 2 of this Agreement d. In case of false, missing, or failed registratione. In case registration as a member of another member determines that the technical or business performance of the corporation is significantly impaired f. Children under the age of 143. The date of signing up for membership is when the corporation agrees.
a. In case of registration of false information at the time of applicationb. In case of a threat to the order in which electronic transactions and communications services are used, such as preventing others from using the service, defaming others, or stealing their information c. In case of sale of unverified false information and other unauthorized goods ;
d. Use as a place of advertisement for unauthorized publicity or salese. In case it interferes with the operation of a corporation, such as changing the information providedf. in case of acts prohibited by the Act and this Agreement or which impede the common moralsg. In case it is deemed inappropriate to maintain the qualifications of the members
Chapter 3 Using ServicesArticle 8 (Contents of Service)1. The Corporation provides the following services :a. The general information provided by the corporationb. MobiCoins Wallet team electronic wallet servicec. other services provided by the corporation ;
Article 9 (Start using the service)1. The company starts the service from the time that it approves the application for use by member. However, some services will commence on the specified date.2. In the event that the service can not be started due to a corporate business or technical failure, shall be notified or notified of the site.
Article 10 (Changes and stops of service)1. The corporation shall notify the details of services to be changed and the date of delivery to the members and provide them by changing the services in the manner specified in Article 12.2. The corporation may limit or suspend all or part of its services under any of the following :a. In case of necessity due to the repair of service equipment, etc.b. In case the member interferes with the company's service and business activities c. In case of disruption to normal service use due to power failure, failure of various facilities, or excessive amount of use
d. In case the service can not be maintained due to various conditions of the corporation, such as termination of contract with the service providere. In case of Force Majeure cause such as other natural disasters or national emergency3. In the event of a service interruption pursuant to paragraph 2., the corporation shall notify the user by the method specified in Article 12. However, this shall not be the case when advance notification is not possible due to interruption of service due to reasons not controlled by the corporation (intentional, innocent disk failure, system down, etc.).4. The corporation shall not be held liable for any issues arising from changes or suspension of the contents of the user's published or transmitted data.
Article 11 (Responsibility and limitations of service)1. MobiCoins Wallet team ELECTRONIC WALLET SERVICEa. Company provides MobiCoins Wallet team electronic wallet service.b. MobiCoins Wallet team Electronic Wallet Service offers the MobiCoins Wallet team Electronic Wallet Transmission Service and the History Check Service.2. The types of services provided by the corporation may be changed from time to time, and copyright and intellectual property rights for the services provided shall be attributed to the corporation.3. The corporation gives the members only right to use the account, ID or service according to the conditions designated by the corporation, and the members can not use the service in a commercial manner.4. Relationship between corporate and connected sitesa. The corporation shall not be held liable for any transactions with the users by means of goods, services, or services provided by the website.
Article 12 (Notice to members)1. In the operation of the service, the company can notify the members of the results and information related to the company's service use through the e-mail address or SMS provided by the member to the corporation. However, it may be limited by the consent of the members.2. In case of notification to a large number of unspecified members, the corporation can replace individual notification by posting it on the bulletin board.
Chapter 4 Protection of Personal InformationArticle 13 (Collection and use of personal information)1. The corporation collects the minimum amount of information necessary for the smooth operation of this service.2. When collecting personal information of a user, the user agrees to the service, except in the following cases.
a. In case of special provision in the lawb. If necessary to fulfill the service contractc. If necessary for service rate calculation3. For the protection of personal information, the corporation minimizes the number of employees and identifies the technical measures necessary to secure stability in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked or tampered.4. The personal information provided shall not be provided to third parties or for purposes other than purpose without the consent of users. Except in the following cases a. In case of special provision in the lawb. User Authentication Proceduresc. If necessary for the delivery of prizes, etc. as a result of service provisiond. for use the corporate homepage as a smooth operation and statistical analysis datae. In case a person is provided in an unidentifiable form as necessary for statistical preparation, academic research or market research
5. When the purpose of collecting personal information is achieved, the corporation immediately destroys such personal information.6. Items on the operation of cookiesa. To provide customized services specialized to users, the company uses cookie to store and retrieve information from users.b. The cookie is a small amount of information sent to your computer browser by the server (HTTP) used to run the website and is also stored on your hard disk on your PC computer.
Article 14 (User's Rights)1. The user may withdraw his/her consent at any time pursuant to Article 13, Clause 2. However, withdrawal is valid from the time the e-mail has been reached to the corporation or to the person providing the information from the corporation.2. Users can request the corporation to access their personal information and, in the event of errors in their personal information, can request correction.3. The request for withdrawal, access and revision by paragraphs 1. and 2 shall be made by sending an e-mail to the corporation and the corporation shall take necessary action without delay after the e-mail has been reached. If the user requests correction of the error, the corporation shall not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
Chapter 5 ResponsibilitiesArticle 15 (Corporate obligations)1. The corporation does its best to continuously and reliably provide its services according to the provisions set forth in this Agreement.
Article 16 (User's duty)1. The users shall not :a. Registration of false contents on application or modification
b. Stealing information from othersc. change of information posted on a corporation d. Send or post information other than the information specified by the corporation (computer picture, etc.)e. infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright of the corporation and other third partiesf. The act of undermining or obstructing the honor of the corporation and other third partiesg. An act to disclose or post information to a corporation that is contrary to its common customs, such as obscene or violent message, video, or voiceh. The act of promoting, operating, or arranging other usersi. Proposing the goods and services of a third partyj. the act of selling goods or arranging salesk. The act of using the service for profit without the consent of the corporationl. Other illegal or unjust acts
2. In the event information of deletion or other information of a corporation which is deemed inappropriate for the operation of a site is posted on the website or is posted in a link with the site, the corporation can post the information without the consent person or other information. However, the corporation is not obliged to delete such information or cut links.
Article 17 (Transfer prohibited)The right to use the service and the status of the service contract can not be transferred to another person and all rights and responsibilities, including copyrights to the postings, shall lie with the member who posted them.
Chapter 6Article 18 (restrictions on the ownership and use of copyright)1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work prepared by the corporation shall be attributed to the corporation.2. The users shall not use the information obtained by using the website, for profit or to a third party without prior consent from the company.
Article 20 (jurisdiction and applicable laws)1. A civil court shall be the jurisdiction of the law for disputes arising from the use of the service between the corporation and the users.2. The Korean law applies to electronic transaction lawsuits filed between corporate and user.
AttachmentThese terms and conditions will apply as of Aug, 01. 2021.